Tuesday, January 11, 2011

let's blow up the dance floor...and some other things while we're at it

I've fallen in love with the trio of directors from CANADA, a production company out of Barcelona, Spain. Also, the fantastic cinematography from Marc Gómez del Moral.

Their videos are full of vivid, exhilarating, provoking imagery, with a slightly humorous undertone...

Watching these little artistic beauties makes me want to dance. They make me want to fill my car up with arts and crafts, toys, fireworks, bikes, cameras and a plethora of random curiosities and take a road trip. A road trip to the desert, the mountains, the ocean, the woods or even a rooftop where I can just let my imagination explode in a furry of color and light and sensation!


Go on. explore. let yourself get carried away...

EL GUINCHO | Bombay from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral on Vimeo.



MUJERES | LA from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral on Vimeo.



SCISSOR SISTERS| Invisible light from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral on Vimeo.



LOOP & ROLL from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment